Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A little more about Nabeshima

This post is a continuation of the last one I made about Nabeshima, the small community block that my house is in here in Saga. Some of the pictures are a little funny.
At the end of the street there is some construction taking place at one house. Well... I guess if you need the job done, call Hello Kitty !







This picture is of a street sign that I have seen almost all over Kyushuu, and especially Saga. It simply tells you to clean up after your pets. I love how Japanese street signs always have a small kawaii cartoon to go along with the signs. It happens quite often. I guess it eliminates the language barrier difficulty.



This last picture is of the great mountains which are pretty much my backyard. I have really loved all of the mountains here in Japan. They are beautiful.

No comments: