Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hari- Potta-

Yes, Harry Potter is here in Japan, and it is just as big as anywhere else in the world. It is funny to also mention that many kids call me Harry Potter...which is odd... because I don't think I look like him at all...oh well, we are both white with dark hair I guess, haha. Harry Potter is pronounced like a British person would say it. The Japanese phonetics make it sound like Hari- Potta-. The cover art is also different. I picked one up to do a little "light reading". Haha.... it looks more like the Matrix to me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris, (harry potter) LOL

By reading your blogs everyday it sounds like your having alot of fun...I bet you cant wait till eat some American food again..thats what im dredding for you..well we all miss you have fun...keep writing those blogs so I can see what ur up to....Love ya Lots

~Your Cuzo Nicole

Keoleian said...

Galina likes Harry Potter.

Japan Thinks You Look Like Harry Potter.

Galina likes You.


Deductive Reasoning.

Keoleian said...

Galina likes Harry Potter.

Japan Thinks You Look Like Harry Potter.

Galina likes You.


Deductive Reasoning.

Gustavo said...

LOL, It does look like the Matrix from a distance. xD